So all this fabulous London 2012 action has got us thinking about Rio 2016. What a fabulous holiday that could be – 3 weeks in that incredible country punctuated with world class sport and hopefully a few more GB golds? But with two young kids in tow, could it all just turn into a nightmare? What do you think about taking kids to the Olympics?
Top Posts & Pages
- Spice Island Beach Resort, Grenada: accommodation review
- The Trunki Files' guide to short-haul winter sun: Canary Islands vs Egypt!
- Welcome to The Trunki Files
- Woodhey Hall, Cheshire: accommodation review
- Child-friendly, delivered: Fawakay Villas, Marrakesh, review
- Cotton Bay Village, St Lucia: accommodation review
- @I_W_M can I ask why you don’t offer family tickets to HMS Belfast? For my family of 5 it would cost £82.6 to visit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @HabitatUK and still no delivery date! Still promises of response but none given. Will I ever get my sideboard? Doe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 years ago
- Epic fail @HabitatUK just had a call from your delivery team to tell me my third attempt at delivery is now cancell… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 years ago
- @HabitatUK really infuriated by your delivery service, first delivery on 18 Oct cancelled on day due to damaged goo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 years ago
- If you want a good old Med holiday done really well (with added luxury) you need to go here wp.me/p2wM4R-CL @EaglesPalaceHol 5 years ago
Got a question? Contact email@example.com
Join 267 other followers